With a scratch resistant base plate, magnetic declination scale and lanyard this is ideal for those looking at getting to grips with map navigation. Endorsed by the DofE and recommended by the MTA the Expedition 4 is a perfect navigation aid for those heading into the outdoors, mountain capable for all eventualities.
With a magnifier the Expedition ensures you understand every detail of topographic terrain displayed on a map. Glow in the dark markings on the North display and on the direction of travel allow the compass to be used in low light conditions. The Expedition 4 additionally features a hole for marking positions on a map with improved precision.
The Expedition 4 compass from SILVA designed for expeditions; navigate with confidence.
* For use in Northern Hemisphere only
- Graduation: 360°
- Degree inclements: 2°
- Romer scales (mm):1:25K, 1: 40K, 1:50K
- Waterproof: Yes
- Base plate: Scratch resistant with silicone friction feet
- Magnetic declination scale: 60° West and East
- Lanyard: Nylon accessory cord (red)
- Night use: Glow in the dark
- Altitude use: < 5000m
- Temperature use: -15°C
- Weight: 36g