The precision and feel of Mizuno’s Grain Flow Forged HD process suits the manufacture of wedges like no other.
Perfected for over 50 years at one factory in Hiroshima, Japan – Mizuno’s forging expertise is revered for its consistency of manufacture.
A reputation most commonly associated with Mizuno irons – but with even more payback in the wedges where touch and feel are most critical.
- Grain Flow Forged 1025 Boron: Soft, solid and consistent feel, with more durable and longer lasting grooves
- Mechanical Face Milling: Created perfectly flat face and add surface roughness for better short game spin
- Hydroflow Micro Grooves: Increased surface roughness for dry conditions and directional grooves for channelling moisture in wet conditions
- Tapered Blade Design: Higher COG and vertical MOI for increased spin and vertical impact stability
- Loft Specific Quad Cut Grooves: Stronger lofts (45-53) have a narrower and deeper groove, while the weaker loft (54-62) have a wider and shallower groove in order to maximize the performance for each type of shot
- Flow Teardrop address shape: Sharper Teardrop shape for stronger lofts and a softened teardrop shape for higher lofts
Right Hand / Standard Grip