The MH10 has been developed (in conjunction with Ledlenser’s PRO-Team of Outdoor Ambassadors) to be simple and intuitive to use in the field: the front switch is perfectly positioned to be easy to use even with gloves, there is a low battery warning incorporated and an indicator to show the charged-up level of the battery whilst recharging. It comes with two colour filters, so that white light can be changed to either red or green light if required. It also has a rear red safety light, and a transport lock to stop accidental battery drain.
Recharging is fast and efficient via a USB 3.0 cable (provided) which will charge the lamp up to 80% capacity in three hours.
- Comes with rechargeable L-ion (18650) 3.7V battery, USB 3.0 recharging cable, pouch and two colour filters (red, green)
- Rated IPX4 water resistant
- Patented Advanced Focus System optics for flood beam (near illumination), spot beam (distance illumination) or anywhere in-between
- Speed Focus – speedy single-handed focussing of the Advanced Focus System
- Smart Light Technology two mode light selection (Mode 1 – Power, Mid Power, Low Power, Mode 2 – Low Power, Mid Power, Power)
- Low battery warning system
- Charging indicator
- Speed charging via supplied USB (80% after 3 hours, 100% after 6 hours)
- Transport lock to prevent accidental battery drain
- Red or green filters soften the white light and preserve night vision
- Suited to extreme hot and cold climates
- Adjustable, washable headband